PyUp Safety actively tracks 266,622 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
* Added numpy validator JustSize * Added validators Has and AllHave to check for attributes * Added weak type checkers Like... * Reverted regression in Typed decorator
* Removed np.int16 and np.float16 from JustNpNum * Added JustGen to check for GenratorType * Added JustKey, JustValue, and JustItem to check dictionary views * Added support fo deque, defaultdict, and OrderedDict * Many mores smalls tweaks under the hood ...
* Added Contains validator * Fixed bug in Bounded decorator * OneOf now accepts dict, dict_keys, dict_values, and dict_items as items * JustLen now accepts lengths also as frozenset, dict, dict_keys, and dict_values * Some fixes to error and log messages
* Added the validator Identifier
* Renamed "all_len" keyword in AllLen validator to "alen" * Renamed "all_hi" and "all_lo" keywords in AllLimited to "alo" and "ahi" * Fixed various docstring * Refined various error messages
* Fixed various docstrings * Added frozenset type checker JustFrozen to types.one
* Added TypedDict type checker * Added TypedTuple type checker * Added LimitedTuple validator * Refactored error messages for the All validators and type checkers * Added skipping type checks in Typed decorator for arguments marked with ... * Added skipping limit checks in Bounded decorator for arguments marked with ... * Added type introspection for iterables to Typed decorator * Refactored error messages from Typed decorator * Added bounds introspection for iterables to Bounded decorator * Refactored error messages from Bounded decorator * Renamed Call validator to JustCall
* Added type checkers for functions and methods * Added validator for callables