PyUp Safety actively tracks 266,777 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
* Support for synapseclient<2.1.0 is no longer available. 186, 187 * Add Synapse `Thread` and `Reply` module. 168 * Rename command line client functions to have dashes in-between words (e.g. `challengeutils create-challenge`). This is a breaking change, but is done to standardize the command line client commands. fixes 144 * `validate_project` now returns errors that are `str` type instead of `list` * Add `validate-docker` function. 50
* Add `archive-project`, `validate-project`, `delete-submission` commands. 179 , 50 * updating submission annotations will also annotate with synapse style annotations to support submission view annotations
* 167 Remove invite member to team * 132 Copy thread should also copy replies * 172 do not use `Challenge` class to instantiate the `json` that needs to be passed into `restPOST` or `restPUT` * Add automation of code coverage in github action * Refactor mirrorwiki 142, 13, 14 * Improve documentation
- Revise `README.md` - 162 Add `CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md` - 161 Add `CONTRIBUTING.md` - Bump version Known Bugs: * 172 `challengeutils createchallenge` does not work
* 112 Refine `challenge` services, move `synapseservices` inside of `challengeutils` * 148 Stop support for `synapseclient<2.0`, fix queue query cli error, use `unittest.mock` instead of `mock` (`mock` was added to `unittest` as of python 3.3) * 141 Fix mirrorwiki error
* 136 - Support `synapseclient` version 2.0.0 * 126 - Update the live page wiki content that `createchallenge` would create. * 127 - Show URLs of projects and teams created by `createchallenge` * Auto build sphinx docs to `gh-pages` with `gh-actions`, remove `readthedocs` dependency. Known Bugs: * 140 - Update of `synapseclient` behavior caused a function to fail * 150 - This bug will only occur when using the `synapseclient==2.0.0`
* Lock down `synapseclient==1.9.4` version in `requirements.txt` because `challengeutils` doesn't support `synapseclient==2.0.0` yet. https://github.com/Sage-Bionetworks/challengeutils/commit/58f77d05f62c65b1488b037797d5fc81cfcc0ace
* Corrected `__version__.py`
* 135 Add autogenerated documentation * Fix challengeutils cli for annotate submission * 125 set evaluation quota function * Does not support v2.0 of synapseclient but will soon deprecate support for synapseclient < 2
* 118 add github action to release tags to pypi * Update annotation status parameters to match synapseclient
* 104 Fix exponential backoff for annotation submission retry * 105 Fix workflow constants to match WorkflowOrchestrator * Update scoring_harness to email proper submitterid, add notification/send_message parameters to` __init__`
* Fine tune `createchallenge` and add tests * Create functions for `copy_forum`, `copy_thread`, and `copy_reply`
* Expose public functions `discussion` and `permissions` * Add version
First official release
* calculation of team member diff stats * set permissions * update createchallenge * download_current_lead_submission tool * Force python3 * begin unit tests
Tabs converted to spaces. Using a new DREAM wiki template as default for starting a challenge.
We are changing the utilities to have a package structure. Use this tag is you absolutely have to.