PyUp Safety actively tracks 362,670 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- August updates - Switch to bump2version and get automatic tagging ready - Got external curation 154 for wwf.ecoregion (thanks cmungall)
- Allow custom prefix map in parse_iri function - fix ATCC pattern
- Add selventa resources - Update EC code URL (thanks bgyori) - Add health check scripts - Implement IRI parsing
Enforce examples on all non-deprecated/non-proprietary entries and rename ccle.cell to ccle
More curation updates and added contributors schema/web
- Fix bug in parsing of CURIEs - deprecate `bioregistry.get()` in favor of `bioregistry.get_resource()` - Add `biogrid.interaction`
- fix bug in checking for resources that don't have their own terms, and switch function name to bioregistry.has_no_terms - make normalization of identifiers part of public interface
- blacken code - add some new curated sources
Add more docs to structs, update JSON schema, and update MeSH URL.
- Add full schema with Pydantic - Rewrite all downloaders and aligners
- Clean up RDF schema and add documentation - Add JSON-LD exports - Fix UniProt metaresource alignment - Add downloads for RDF on individual pages
- Add endpoint for ad-hoc generation of context JSON-LD files (60) - Add RDF, TSV, and YAML exports (70) - Clean up curated database and add more checks for correctness (71, 72)
Fix issue where exception isn't caught if git isn't available (I found this when trying to build an alpine docker container with the Bioregistry web application)
Fix logo link
- Remove dependence on pandas and unused dataframe-related functions - Add database of mismatches to better automate issues like that with GEO
- Add collections - Add FAIRSharing links - Automate comparisons for inclusion of new entries in the metaregistry - Align UniProt registry - Fix OBO Foundry prefix handling - Add autocomplete box to web app (thanks pagreene) - Add functionality for generating JSON-LD context files
Major improvements to web app and more curation
Add functions for parsing CURIE, getting a homepage for a prefix, and getting a link for a CURIE.
Update pystow usage