PyUp Safety actively tracks 232,000 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
* Support Python3 - [Issue 5](https://github.com/yokawasa/azure-ssh-config/issues/5)
* added a new parameter --output <ssh-config file path> as requested at [Issue 4](https://github.com/yokawasa/azure-ssh-config/issues/4)
* fixedup bug - [Issue 3](https://github.com/yokawasa/azure-ssh-config/issues/3): Bug: Duplicate HostName definitions showed for each host entry
* fixedup bug - [Issue 2](https://github.com/yokawasa/azure-ssh-config/issues/2): error occurs when VM doesn't have public IP address assosciated * added Dockerfile
* support bash completion: azuresshconfig_completion.bash * support --param to add additional ssh-config params
* fixedup bug - [Issue 1](https://github.com/yoskawasa/azure-ssh-config/issues/1): TypeError: Parameter 'subscription_id'
* Inital Release