– Fixed bug that would crash when user inputed consent for Sentry tracking
– Upgraded ADS for Python 3.6-compatibility (no longer supporting Python 2.7)
- Minor changes to make ADS Windows-compatibile
– Removed plot hold commands (deprecated)
– Minor Mac OSX-related bug fix
– Changed installation requirements to exact release versions
Versions 1.x will remain Python 2.7-compatible
– Comprehensive testing suite
– Bug tracking (Sentry)
– Blue-red visualisation function for segmented masks
– Dataset building and training notebook
– Minor documentation improvements
– Minor bug fixes
– GIMP procedure for ground truth labelling or segmentation correction added in the documentation.
– Compatibility with tiff images.
– Continuous integration with Travis is now supported.
– The documentation website is now hosted on ReadTheDocs.
– Updated documentation on the usage of AxonDeepSeg.
– Change of axon and myelin masks filenames for better clarity.
- Compatibility for image inputs other than png
- Pre-processing of input images is now done inside AxonDeepSeg
- Help display when running AxonDeepSeg from terminal