- Failures are now reported to OpsCenter when setting should_forward_failures_to_opscenter: true in the config
- All results are now reported to Event Bridge when setting should_forward_events_to_eventbridge: true in the config
Allow users to turn off SNS/SQS CloudFormation notifications
Fixed issue where termination failures caused a hang in the workflow.
- When provisioning a product, launch paths are now inspected and the correct one is chosen when there are multiple (issue 144).
- Within the cfn template the launch constraint resource names are now derived from the portfolio and product ids instead of indexed. This means it is possible to update the stack (issue 146).
Making all account ids strings to fix issue 142
Fixed JSON dump usage when expanding a manifest (issue 140)
bootstrap and upload_config are now available via the sdk (issue 138)
Allowing regions to be set to enabled_regions (Issue 134)
Allow accounts entries to not have tags (Issue 133)
Description of changes:
- Missing depends_on no longer breaks spoke-local-portfolios
- Made puppet and factory seed command portfolio names the same to help build demos more easily
- Improved docs
- Enabling/Disabling a product in the hub portfolio now cascades to the spokes when sharing (Issue 124)
Bumping Luigi version (128)
- Bootstrapping an org role now includes the account id so you can bootstrap multiple puppet accounts in the same org (127)
- Bumped better boto version (128)
When updating a provisioned product: now checking if new version of a product uses a param before auto adding it as it was in the provisioned product version template.
Fixing issue where adding, removing or renaming parameters could cause the upgrading of a product to fail. (issue 121)
Fixed dry run (issue 119)
Updated on_task_broken_task to accept exception and record it.
* added reset-provisioned-product-owner cli command
* fixing dry run failing
Added the following CLI commands:
Added the following SDK functions:
Pinning docutils version
Adding manual approval capability. When bootstrapping you can specify whether the puppet pipeline should have a manual approval step or not.
Adding format option to list-launches. json and table are the currently supported options.
Fix of issue 110 Adding copyoptions -> copytags to copy_products when building out remote portfolios
Changed task resource definition to be comprised of both region and account_id, where it was previously just region.
This release will change the behaviour where previously only one provision would happen per region at a time regardless of the account id.
Fix for deleting unwanted provision product plans
The framework now looks for existing plans at the start of a provision and deletes them if found.
Setting ProvisionProductTask.dependencies significant=False as getting dupe tasks due to the status field to fix issue 101
Fixed issue 101: Complex dependencies cause duplicate tasks to be created.
Maintenance release: fixing tests
- dry-run command - you can now see the effect of your next pipeline run before you run it
- import-product-set - you can now import product sets from the aws-service-catalog-products github.com repo much more easily.
- Changed the run completion reporting table to be more concise
- Fixed issue where dependencies could cause duplication products to be provisioned
- added tags to resources where possible to show they are part of the framework
- adding list-resources command to show which resources the framework will create