Pinning python-dateutil due to a dependency issue
- Adding bootstrap_spokes_in_ou to the SDK
- Adding bootstrap_spokes_in_ou to the docs
- added bootstrap-spokes-in-ou to the cli
- added AWS CodeBuild project servicecatalog-puppet bootstrap-spokes-in-ou
- check to see if a portfolio share is needed before sharing
- added PublicAccessBlockConfiguration and ServerSideEncryptionByDefault
- sharing now has a constraint to make sure API limits are not hit when sharing with many accounts
Issue 149 - Workflow was created deep nested clones of tasks. Luigi dedupes post os.fork and so memory usage was extremely high. This change removed transient dependencies prior to the workflow but leaves in all non transient dependencies so the workflow is not broken.
exposing num-workers as a parameter for the deploy cli command
The organisation calls to list_children and list_accounts were not paginating correctly. Bumping to new better-boto version to fix this.
Fixed support for 'enabled' regions
- Moved the policy creation out of the shares template into its own.
- Moved the shares out of CloudFormation and into python (as a luigi task).
This release received a lot of help from the jordan-evans and nathanroys. Thanks for your help!
adding bootstrap spoke and bootstrap spoke as to the sdk (issue 167)
Issue 166 - event bridge put messages were exceeding API limits
Hotfix: removed hard coded values from the template
Fixed issue where more than one product in a portfolio would cause a failure.
Adding recommended defaults to the CFN initialiser template
Adding CloudFormation based install of Puppet
Adding initialiser template
Removing the caching of provisioning artefact parameters.
Fixed permission issue where puppetrole was not being used (issue 156)
- terminated products no longer error when a terminate is requested (issue 123)
- product_id and version_id are now discovered in the luigi workflow instead of upfront. This is to reduce overall elapsed time and to enable larger scale
- Failures are now reported to OpsCenter when setting should_forward_failures_to_opscenter: true in the config
- All results are now reported to Event Bridge when setting should_forward_events_to_eventbridge: true in the config
Allow users to turn off SNS/SQS CloudFormation notifications
Fixed issue where termination failures caused a hang in the workflow.
- When provisioning a product, launch paths are now inspected and the correct one is chosen when there are multiple (issue 144).
- Within the cfn template the launch constraint resource names are now derived from the portfolio and product ids instead of indexed. This means it is possible to update the stack (issue 146).
Making all account ids strings to fix issue 142
Fixed JSON dump usage when expanding a manifest (issue 140)
bootstrap and upload_config are now available via the sdk (issue 138)
Allowing regions to be set to enabled_regions (Issue 134)
Allow accounts entries to not have tags (Issue 133)
Description of changes:
- Missing depends_on no longer breaks spoke-local-portfolios
- Made puppet and factory seed command portfolio names the same to help build demos more easily
- Improved docs
- Enabling/Disabling a product in the hub portfolio now cascades to the spokes when sharing (Issue 124)
Bumping Luigi version (128)
- Bootstrapping an org role now includes the account id so you can bootstrap multiple puppet accounts in the same org (127)
- Bumped better boto version (128)