* AWS Accounts can now be populated from Okta
* Username will now default to the current user when not specified
* Update PyPI description to use REAME.md
* Minor documentation updates
* Tests for okta_saml.py
* Version bump to v0.5.1
* Added browserless MFA for Duo Auth
* Improved documentation throughout
* Fixed typos throughout
* Updated to more recent dependencies
* Dropped support for Python 2.7.0 through 2.7.3 due to a Python bug that breaks testing
* Added support for Python 3.7
Added support for more MFA types:
* SMS OTP
* Call OTP
The significant part of this release is refactoring and not user affecting but the following user-facing changes were made.
* Google Auth OTP support
* Better messaging when MFA is required but no factors from Okta are supported
* Improve handling of malformed YAML files
* Added support for Oktapreview domain to make testing outside of the prod organization easier
This release adds support for a local config file to make usage of the tool much easier for end users.
Check out the updated README.md for more details.
* Fixes broken --reup
AWS Okta Keyman is a hard fork of [nd_okta_auth][nd_okta_auth] by [Nextdoor.com, Inc.][nextdoorinc].
This fork adds support for Duo Auth and is available today in pip with `pip install aws_okta_keyman`