PyUp Safety actively tracks 232,000 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
* Removed passing the bucket as configuration into `PublishWebsite`. Bucket is required as part of `contentOptions`. * Prevent overwriting the bucket configuration using the `options` parameter in `PublishWebsite`.
* Default to region set in aws config, rather than us-east-1.
* Allow sending binary Buffer bodies via local server to match API Gateway functionality.
* Upgrade default nodejs version to 6.10.
* Upgrade jwt resolution to include by default RS256.
* Remove CORS headers from local server.
* Automatically create the service role to execute the lambda functions. * Automatically create the s3 bucket with the website policy if it doesn't exist.
* Moved website bucket configuration to contentOptions. * Added `AwsArchitect.PromoteToStage(source, stage)` function which will copy a bucket directory.
* Upgrade to handle ANY on aws resources. * Allow running just a website on port 8080, without any extra api files.
* Add support for creating dynamoDB Tables. * Separate policy examples into their own documents. * Allow specifying specific port to run on. * Deploy content directory to s3.
* All configuration is now contained in the api files. Generation, run, and testing is completed via index.js. New templates created. * A single lambda function is created, for the purpose of the whole microservice. * Introduced configuration options for the api and content (s3).
* Lambdas are not all specified in the file specified by the constructor call. Default is the `src/index.js` file in `make.js`. `aws-config.js` will be removed in version 2.0, and all configuration can be specified in the index.js composition root.
* Introduced commandline ruby tool `aws-architect` for configuring a AWS Microservice instance using Cloud Formation and AWS API.