PyUp Safety actively tracks 232,000 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
Minor fixes and updates, including * adding Creator field to export utilities * additional code comments and minor bug fixes
* Documentation updates
* Add XML export capability to the GUI * Warn user about unsaved data * Clear GUI and reload file after save * Add XMP Creator field * bwf2csv can now validate MD5 of data chunk * Other minor improvements and bug fixes
* Add capability to toggle between existing, tempate, and edited metadata * Add IARL * Add additional XMP MD fields * Add bwf2pbcore and bwf2csv tools
* Add "--config" argument to autoBWF * Create expanded documentation in Sphinx and host on readthedocs
* Add "quit" option to completion message box * Add progress indicator screen * Change ``autolame`` usage to allow for multiple inputs and globbing
* Fixed bug that was resulting in the overwriting of metadata in template files (and other issues).
* Major rearrangment for packaging purposes. * First release on PyPI.