PyUp Safety actively tracks 232,000 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Updated CSS colour references - Fixed 404 image link
- Fixed (https://github.com/brentvollebregt/auto-py-to-exe/issues/100): Use Eel 0.12.4 - Fixed (https://github.com/brentvollebregt/auto-py-to-exe/issues/103): Use `--console`/`--windowed` instead of `--nowindowed`/`--noconsole` - Be more consistent when choosing option strings - found in (https://github.com/brentvollebregt/auto-py-to-exe/issues/104)
- Fixed (https://github.com/brentvollebregt/auto-py-to-exe/issues/99): Added `--no-ui` to tell the application to not open the ui and simply print out the address that the server is running on. - When using this option, the server will keep running until manually stopped (Ctrl + C).
- Merged (https://github.com/brentvollebregt/auto-py-to-exe/pull/96): Fixed Python 2.7 compatibility
- Made warnings appear at the top of the ui when using versions of PyInstaller/Python that a known to conflict - Added argument `--output-dir` to set the default output directory - Added argument `--logging-level` to override logging level for console output - Added helpful links to the top of the ui - Removed Python 3.4 from supported versions as it is not officially supported by PyInstaller anymore - Some other build and background improvements
- Fixed binary not reading arguments - Fixed input being emptied when cancelling file dialogs
- Completely refactored project - Code separation - Cleaned up logging silencing - Advanced tab is built dynamically to support newly added PyInstaller commands - Added "Settings" ui tab for non-PyInstaller settings - Better input colouring for inputs expecting files/directories - Started adding tests to help support multiple operating systems and versions of Python more confidently. - Automatic deployments on tag *Note: This introduces a different format for exported configuration json files which causes older configuration files to be incompatible.*
- Added support for Eel 0.11.0
- Fix 61: Don't try to use Chrome if Eel detects a path that does not exist
- Leave a space between extra command data and the Python file
- Allow PyInstaller dev branches to be used
- Fix 58: Do not supply keyword arguments to os.startfile.
- When the server stops, close the UI - Fix 56: Stop Python process freezing when displaying tkinter dialogs - Don't pass filetypes to tkinter's askopenfilename on MacOS
- Allow importing and exporting od argument configurations as json files - Other improvements to behind-the-scenes state Earlier - No changelog notes for earlier versions.