- Update Storyscript to 0.18.1
- Update Storyscript compiler to 0.17.3
- All user tracking calls are now forked, which makes most commands in the CLI 2x faster
- Update Storyscript to 0.16.1
- Update Storyscript to 0.14.3
- Added support for specifying the log level to retrieve logs (defaults to `info`). Use `$ asyncy logs -l/--level debug/info/warning/error` to view logs of a particular type.
- Fixed a bug where certain log messages which were returned as JSON maps failed to be printed (caused a crash of the CLI)
This release adds support for uploading the contents of your project's asyncy.yml file.
- Update Storyscript to 0.11.0
- Check for maintenance mode during deployments, otherwise the CLI goes into an infinite loop
- Fixed a bug where `asyncy logs --all` would fail to parse a particular date from a log entry
- Update Storyscript to 0.9.10
- `asyncy logs --all` will show you logs from all the services your story is currently utilising. This completes the debugging circle where you can now see logs from the Asyncy runtime (`asyncy logs`), and the services used (`asyncy logs --all`)
- Better compilation error reporting from Storyscript
- Synchronous deployment experience
When upstream indicates that the user logged in is not in the private beta, show an appropriate message.
- Print exceptions from Storyscript properly and not a stack trace of the exception
- Update Storyscript to 0.9.5
- Remove unnecessary dependencies
This release of Storyscript drops the dependency on ptyprocess indirectly by dropping the dependency on delegator.py.
- several other fine bugs fixed.
- New command: `$ asyncy apps:url` - returns the URL to your app
- `$ asyncy test` lists all the stories parsed
- Replace Mixpanel tracking with consolidated tracking
- Update Storyscript to 0.8.3 - main highlights include support for if/else
Run `$ asyncy logs` in your project directory to see your application logs!
Update Storyscript to 0.6.0.
Added support for cloud deployments.