PyUp Safety actively tracks 232,000 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Fixed msgpack deprecation warnings by replacing the ``encoding="utf-8"`` unpacker option with ``raw=False``
- Added compatibility with Asphalt 4.0
- Fixed ``None`` not being accepted in place of a serializer configuration dictionary
- **BACKWARD INCOMPATIBLE** Migrated to Asphalt 3.0 - **BACKWARD INCOMPATIBLE** Upgraded cbor2 dependency to v4 - **BACKWARD INCOMPATIBLE** Improved the ability to customize the serialization of custom types in serializers implementing the ``CustomizableSerializer`` interface by specifying a value for the ``custom_type_codec`` option. This replaces the ``custom_type_key`` and ``wrap_state`` options.
- Added the ability to skip wrapping custom marshalled objects (by setting ``wrap_state=False`` in any of the customizable serializers)
- Allow parameterless unmarshaller callbacks that return a new instance of the target class - Switched YAML serializer to use ruamel.yaml instead of PyYAML
- **BACKWARD INCOMPATIBLE** Switched the CBOR implementation to `cbor2 <https://pypi.io/project/cbor2/>` - **BACKWARD INCOMPATIBLE** Switched msgpack's MIME type to ``application/msgpack`` - **BACKWARD INCOMPATIBLE** Switched the default context attribute name to the backend name, for consistency with asphalt-templating - Added custom type handling for CBOR, msgpack and JSON serializers - Serializer resources are now also published using their actual types (in addition the interfaces)
- **BACKWARD INCOMPATIBLE** Migrated to Asphalt 2.0 - **BACKWARD INCOMPATIBLE** A backend must be specified explicitly (it no longer defaults to JSON) - Allowed combining ``serializers`` with default parameters
- Added support for CBOR (Concise Binary Object Representation) - Added typeguard checks to fail early if arguments of wrong types are passed to functions
- Initial release