- BUG: Fixes broken `add_tag` functionality (66)
- Adds transport task retrying and better exception handling. (64)
- BUG: Fixes regression bug of ForbiddenError on task updates. (45)
- Fixes `asana-hub sync` regression. (57)
- **Multiprocessing requests.** (47)
- Enables parallel HTTP requests for `sync`.
- Github issues now include links to Asana tasks. (51)
- Issues are now updated with task links on initial connection. (54)
- BUG: fix for missing github issue. (46)
- BUG: fix for ForbiddenError. (45)
- **Syncing of milestones to labels**.
- `asana-hub sync --sync-labels` (or `-l`)
- **Sync a repositories issues to an asana project**
- `asana-hub sync`
- Ability to create tasks for issues that aren't linked in the body with `ASANAID`.
- `asana-hub sync --create-missing-tasks` (or `-c`)
- Picking up linked asana tasks from issue descriptions using `ASANAID` notation
- Sync can start at a `--first-issue`
- **Create pull requests & issues from command line**
- `asana-hub issue`
- `asana-hub pr`