PyUp Safety actively tracks 262,873 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- BUG: Fixes broken `add_tag` functionality (66)
- Adds transport task retrying and better exception handling. (64)
- BUG: Fixes regression bug of ForbiddenError on task updates. (45)
- Fixes `asana-hub sync` regression. (57)
- **Multiprocessing requests.** (47) - Enables parallel HTTP requests for `sync`. - Github issues now include links to Asana tasks. (51) - Issues are now updated with task links on initial connection. (54) - BUG: fix for missing github issue. (46)
- BUG: fix for ForbiddenError. (45)
- **Syncing of milestones to labels**. - `asana-hub sync --sync-labels` (or `-l`) Previous releases: - **Sync a repositories issues to an asana project** - `asana-hub sync` - Ability to create tasks for issues that aren't linked in the body with `ASANAID`. - `asana-hub sync --create-missing-tasks` (or `-c`) - Picking up linked asana tasks from issue descriptions using `ASANAID` notation - Sync can start at a `--first-issue` - **Create pull requests & issues from command line** - `asana-hub issue` - `asana-hub pr`