PyUp Safety actively tracks 232,000 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
* Fixbug: connection is disconnected before idel check, valueError will be raised if a connection(not exist) is removed from connection list * Fixbug: abstract compat.py to handle import problem of asyncio.future * Fixbug: When cancelling a task, CancelledError exception is not propagated to client * Fixbug: XREAD command should accept 0 as a block argument * Fixbug: In redis cluster mode, XREAD command does not function properly * Fixbug: slave connection params when there are no slaves
* new: Dev conn pool max idle time (111) release connection if max-idle-time exceeded * update: discard travis-CI * Fix bug: new stream id used for test_streams
----- * allow use of zadd options for zadd in sorted sets * fix bug: use inspect.isawaitable instead of typing.Awaitable to judge if an object is awaitable * fix bug: implicitly disconnection on cancelled error (84 ) * new: add support for `streams`(including commands not officially released
* fix bug: redis command encoding bug * optimization: sync change on acquring lock from redis-py * fix bug: decrement connection count on connection disconnected * fix bug: initiation error of aws cluster client caused by not appropiate function list used * fix bug: use `ssl_context` instead of ssl_keyfile,ssl_certfile,ssl_cert_reqs,ssl_ca_certs in intialization of connection_pool
* fix bug: connection with unread response being released to connection pool will lead to parse error, now this kind of connection will be destructed directly. [related issue](https://github.com/NoneGG/aredis/issues/52) * fix bug: remove Connection.can_read check which may lead to block in awaiting pubsub message. Connection.can_read api will be deprecated in next release. [related issue](https://github.com/NoneGG/aredis/issues/56) * add c extension to speedup crc16, which will speedup cluster slot hashing * add error handling for asyncio.futures.Cancelled error, which may cause error in response parsing. * sync optimization of client list made by swilly22 from redis-py * add support for distributed lock using redis cluster
* sync optimization of scripting from redis-py made by [bgreenberg](https://github.com/bgreenberg-eb) --> [related pull request](https://github.com/andymccurdy/redis-py/pull/867) * sync bug fixed of `geopos` from redis-py made by [categulario](https://github.com/categulario) --> [related pull request](https://github.com/andymccurdy/redis-py/pull/888) * fix bug which makes pipeline callback function not executed * fix error caused by byte decode issues in sentinel * add basic transaction support for single node in cluster * fix bug of get_random_connection reported by myrfy001
* fix bug of pubsub, in some env AssertionError is raised because connection is used again after reader stream being fed eof * add reponse decoding related options(`encoding` & `decode_responses`), make client easier to use * add support for command `cluster forget` * add support for command option `spop count`