PyUp Safety actively tracks 232,000 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Endpoint - Replication - Graph - Through model define
- Batch execution - Authentication (done) - System - HTTP exception handling - Document revision (done) - Model collection prefixes
- Bitarray index - Better traversal query - (Partly) Extending query as in Django - ORM index queries - ORM additional fields: - List - Dict Old
- Better code documentation - Index for model fields - Index queries - ORM additional fields: - Choice - Text - ManyToMany Future
- Index support - User support - Execute raw ArangoDB queries - ORM Queryset Filtering (with boolean) - ORM Queryset limit - ORM additional fields: - UUID - Boolean
- More test coverage - Advanced queries can now be run for multiple collections - Simple queries added: - Remove by example data - Update by example data - Replace by example data - ORM: - Adding date and datetime fields - Queryset for model manager
First version which had the following features: - Some simple queries: - Get by example data - Random document - All documents - Started with advanced queries - Started with basic ORM: - Models - Fields for models (char, number, foreign key) - Model query manager - Transactions to create and update documents - Managing databases, collections and documents