PyUp Safety actively tracks 232,000 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- added util submodule containing various helper functions - added objects for creating packets (PositionReport, APRSPacket in packets submodule) - added DAO parsing - added parsing for invalid & user-defined formats - split parsing module into submodules - fix rounding error in base91.from_decimal - added py35, pypy, pypy3 to travis - fix exception due to EUC-TW encoding, 11 - added parsing for WX (positionless and in comment) LOTS OF MINOR STUFF
- charset detection, unicode for all - improved _parse_timestamp - fix mic-e dstcall decoding bug - tiny syntax fix in parse.py
- fix typo in timestamp format - tweak debug messages for position reports - now able to parse object report format
- rotated base91 telemetry bits in output
- fixed timestamps being parsed incorrectly
- added ambiguity parsing for normal position reports (fixes the unexpected exception)
- sendall() method to IS, allows sending of packets - corrently parsing beacon packets - changed default port to full feed, instead of bi-directional filter - added passcode() to generate passcode for a given callsign - moved exception logging logic from exceptions.py to IS.py Should work the same as before - reload(aprslib) should now work - various bug fixes