PyUp Safety actively tracks 266,622 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Removed NumPy as ApisOptimizer dependency - Removed all traces of logging
- Major package refactor, which reduces package object overhead and memory usage (this means an API change). - Added unit tests to test package function/method functionality - Added configuration for Azure Pipelines
- ColorLogging is now an optional dependency
- Updated "call_loc" arguments for ColorLogging log statements - Updates to best performing bees now include parameter names - Moved logger to a separate file, now accessed globally throughout the package
- Various optimizations for parameter mutation/generation - Documentation overhaul - Logging!
- Updated docstrings to Google format