PyUp Safety actively tracks 232,000 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
* FIX: when reporting files, use relative paths * improve readme template * improve doc_and_readme template * improve documentation
* FIX: run only in playbook or role project * add -V | --version to cli * solve pip install issues
* add missing feature example * improve default template "readme" * update install dependency on yaml for pip
* added uint tests * refactored annotation discovery into Annotation object * changed annotation to allow multi line description * made annotation syntax more uniform * moved some essential logic from AutodocCli to Config * IMPROVEMENT: got rid of annotations author and description and use meta: author | description instead * Missing feature from 0.4: example
* Added example block annotation
* Added print template to stdout, useful for project review and development * Added var annotation
* Basic functionality with tag annotations working * simple annotations: "author", "description" and "todo2 also working Todo list of documented items to change, solve or improve issues * when a yaml file with a special char is templated, an UnicodeEncodeError will be thrown * Improve test coverage * add template cli parameter improvements * improve the default templates : ongoing task * improve the documentation : ongoing task * improve data extraction from annotations: 'example ' requires the to identify the following lines as content * add autodoc tag, to use as flags for specific templates, i.e autodoc tags:hidden * add configuration file for defining template include locations, to allow to have multiple include files in a subfolder to hide the render of tags section * add annotation personalization by extending annotation definition in configuration file * document annotation personalization