PyUp Safety actively tracks 232,000 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
* Add twine and setuptools_scm packages to docker-based build environment
* refactor data-related utilities (olx generation, course data loading via api) to optional data subpackage * olx generation with jinja template based component * fix inverse odds utility function in engine module
Major: * `learner_mastery_odds` in `get_recommend_params()` output replaced with log odds mastery, `L` * `recommendation_score()` takes guess and slip as input instead of relevance * recommendation subscores (P, R, D) take `L` as input instead of mastery odds Patch: * Use setuptools_scm for versioning in `setup.py` * Fill `NaN` in `calculate_relevance()` * Fill `NaN` for difficulty in `recommendation_score()`
Fix bug in api calls in `engine_api` module where extra url arguments were passed to requests call.
* Text encoding for google sheets table data (https://github.com/harvard-vpal/alosi/pull/4) * OLX course export builder (https://github.com/harvard-vpal/alosi/pull/5) * Add base api client (https://github.com/harvard-vpal/alosi/pull/6)
* Engine API version 2.0 (using `/api/v2` base path) * missing value support in engine module
* Use new engine api base path (`/api/v2/...`) for recommend endpoint only
* google drive helpers for auth and sheet csv export * support additional engine api endpoints for mastery update and knowledge component create