Repair Linux support from previous release.
With support for `pythonw` on Windows in the previous release, this release also hides the flickering of windows appearing when launching applications.
- Support for `pythonw` on Windows
- Handle `--verbose` when your allzparkconfig.py is bad
- Fix version not appearing in list of profile versions
- Latest profile version appearing first
- Added a right-click menu for resetting the current profile
- Fix logger, and `--verbose` option. Now outputs more detailed information
- Add `azp` executable, for shorthand to `allzpark`
- Fix default profile icon
Refactored terminology from "project" to "profile".
More robust handling of profile change. Before, when the profile was left unchanged, it could cause nothing to happen which wouldn't update the label properly.
Minor stability improvements.
Test release, not for public use.
Deployment test, not ready for public use.
Not ready for use.