PyUp Safety actively tracks 261,870 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
* Fixed a bug in putting form data where AL is expecting a Content-Type header with the value application/x-www-form-urlencoded
* Fixed install bug with requests not being required for install
* Updated to work with Requests 1.1.0
* Added claim_appliance functionality to implement new API call.
* Ported from urllib2 to requests for PUT compatibility and native json results. * Fixed multiple hosts assignments to appliance. * Fixed appliance assignment bug.