PyUp Safety actively tracks 232,000 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
* Add GitHub Action to create and publish a release * Update mypy requirement from ^0.740 to ^0.761 (23) * Bump pytest to 5.3.5 * Add codespell to pre-commit (19) * Modernize test and fixture framework (18) * Speed up CI (17) * Add more repos to pre-commit + include bandit (16)
* Updated Makefile * Migrate from Travis-CI to GitHub Actions (15) * Move from pipenv to virtualenv + poetry (14) * Officially support Python 3.8 (13)
* Add Python 3.6-style variable type annotations (12) * Switch to f-strings (and remove support for Python 3.5.3) (11)
* Add specific exception for invalid credentials (10)
* Add remaining task endpoints (9) * Add remaining sensor endpoints (8) * Add remaining system endpoints (7) * Update bridge endpoints based on better API understanding (6) * Create device endpoints (5) * Add remaining bridge endpoints (4) * Move existing functionality to individual modules (3) * Corrected example
* Add automatic Black upon git push * Transition to Black (2) * Updated .gitignore * Pipfile cleanup * Added config files for Travis and CodeClimate * Commit initial library (1) * Updated README * Commit initial library * Add GitHub templates * Initial commit