PyUp Safety actively tracks 323,951 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Fix syntax error in 3.7 - Drop 3.4 support.
- Handle clients putting the socket into a half-closed state when an EOF occurs.
- Ensure prompts are bytes, broken in 0.4.0.
- Ensure actual syntax errors get reported to the client.
- **Behaviour change** aiomanhole no longer attempts to remove the UNIX socket on shutdown. This was flakey behaviour and does not match best practice (i.e. removing the UNIX socket on startup before you start your server). As a result, errors creating the manhole will now be logged instead of silently failing. - `start_manhole` now returns a Future that you can wait on. - Giving a loop to `start_manhole` now works more reliably. This won't matter for most people. - Feels "snappier"
- Handle a banner of None. - Fixed small typo in MANIFEST.in for the changelog. - Feels "snappier"
- Handle multiline statements much better. - setup.py pointed to wrong domain for project URL - Removed pointless insertion of '_' into the namespace. - Added lots of tests. - Feels "snappier"
- Use setuptools as a fallback when installing. - Feels "snappier"
- Initial release - Feels "snappier"