This is the first python3 only version.
This is the end of development for the python2 version.
- **`blasto`** executable
- **`abed`** executable
* docs have been added to agepy.readthedocs.io
* functions have been tested and corrected as docs were created
- cytoscape integration
- bug fixes
- `aDiff` distributed through the `bin` folder
The following modules were generated:
Import can now also be performed as
import AGEpy as age
- bug fixes to [bit]
- Additional functions in AGEpy.
- **[[bit]](https://github.com/mpg-age-bioinformatics/AGEpy/wiki/bit)** now does rsync between servers
This release incorporates the first executables:
bit - git based code and data management tool
david - a DAVID querying tool.
Minor additions and bug fixes.