PyUp Safety actively tracks 261,870 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Minor changes to requirements/dependencies. - Updated `README.md` to show how to install from `conda`.
- Fixed a bug that prevented "bz2" and "png" files from being downloaded.
- Fixed a bug that showed the wrong number of configs for `__len__` when slices are used.
- Added support for easy file downloading via the database `Entry.files` attribute. - Added additional examples to the documentation.
- Fixed a bug in AFLUX handling of multiple instances of same keyword with complex logical conditions. - Added support for multiple keywords on select and except.
- Added `atoms` method to entry object to create `quippy` or `ase` atoms objects. - Added some stability bug-fixes for null-result responses.
- Fixed a bug in `caster.py`.
- Full test coverage for both python 2 and python 3. - Partial API documentation generation.
- Coverage up to 95% - Optimized generation of `keywords.py` and `entries.py` files.
- Core functionality all working. - 93% unit test coverage. - Added slicing over query result sets.