- Removed redundant License file
- Updated the Readme
- Changed the name of the generic request test to test_custom_endpoint to better reflect that it tests the custom endpoint type and CustomResponse.
- Updated the batch request test
- Updated docs and code comments to provide better lib code docs.
Visit the [AerisWeather Python SDK homepage](https://www.aerisweather.com/support/docs/toolkits/aeris-python-sdk) for more docs and details.
Version 0.3.0 is an early beta release. This is the first public release of the Python SDK.
This beta release includes support for a few of the most popular [AerisWeather API](https://www.aerisweather.com/support/docs/api/) endpoints:
- [Observations Summary](https://www.aerisweather.com/support/docs/api/reference/endpoints/observations-summary/)
The demo Python file in AerisWeatherPythonDemo includes sample code for several of the supported endpoints.
The Jupyter Notebook in AerisWeatherPythonDemo includes live sample code as well as setup and usage information regarding the SDK.