Minor changes to enable use as a module in python
Some minor changes, mostly related to code simplification
New version changes includes:
- Added ESPRESSO fits compatibility
- Added option to accept RV as input (to calibrate wavelength when CCF files are not available)
- Added option to accept a configuration file as input
- Can simulate HARPS pipeline s_raw index
- Added option to disable time-series plots
More info: https://github.com/gomesdasilva/ACTIN/
- Added option to disable fractional pixels.
- When there are more than one spectral order that fit a given bandwidth, the one with the highest S/N is chosen.
- Each ln_c (user input constant) is now multiplied to the respective line flux instead of being multiplied to the spectral index.
- Some aesthetic changes to plots.
- Some code simplification.
- Some small bugs corrected.
Latest version of the code as accepted by the Journal of Open Source Software (JOSS).