- Make `disable()` available as `access_modifiers.disable()` instead of `access_modifiers.access_modifiers.disable()`. Fixes (https://github.com/fniessink/access-modifiers/issues/14).
- Added `access_modifiers.disable()` to disable access checks, e.g. in production. This method should be called before any access modifier decorators are compiled, so somewhere at the start of your program. Closes (https://github.com/fniessink/access-modifiers/issues/3).
- A public method calling a private method calling another private method would raise an AccessException. Fixes (https://github.com/fniessink/access-modifiers/issues/10).
- Allow for static private methods. Closes (https://github.com/fniessink/access-modifiers/issues/4).
- Make the access modifiers work when called from a dict comprehension, list comprehension, lambda, or other code block that gets its own frame. Fixes (https://github.com/fniessink/access-modifiers/issues/5).
- Another small performance improvement by using `sys._getframe()` instead of the inspect module to get the caller's frame. Fixes (https://github.com/fniessink/access-modifiers/issues/2).
- Improved performance. Creating methods with an access modifier is now a factor 2-3 slower than without access modifier. Invoking methods with an access modifier is a factor 10-20 slower than methods without access modifier. Fixes (https://github.com/fniessink/access-modifiers/issues/2).
- Added performance tests. Closes (https://github.com/fniessink/access-modifiers/issues/1).
- Added PyPI installation instructions.
- Initial release.